Extra Strong Magnetic Valve Box Lid Lifting Tool for Water or Gas Utilities, MVB-24XS
Magnetic Valve Box Lid Lifter Tool
With Extra Strong Magnet
This is a 24" long magnetic valve box lid lifter with a super strong Neodymium permanent magnetic end. The magnet has an EXTRA STRONG 400 lb rated lifting capacity(1) that easily lifts standard 4 to 6" cast iron or steel valve box lids out of the valve box. The shaft is 3/4" solid steel, with a welded railroad spike T-handle. The spike end of the handle can be used for prying stuck lids, the head end can be used to hammer rusted lids loose.
- 24" long solid steel shaft reduces bending over.
- EXTRA strong 400# rated pickup rare earth neodymium magnet for lid lifting
- 60% stronger magnetic pull than the standard model
- Stronger than the one shown in the video!
- Permanent magnet retains pick up power for the life of the tool
- T-Handle can be used for hammering or prying stuck lids
- Just tilt 45 degrees to pull off of lid (you may need to step on the lid for the XS model)
- Steel cup magnetic pickup end
- Model MVB-24XS by Utility Technologies
See the standard model here.
- THIS XS VERSION IS BY SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS LEAD TIME FOR DELIVERY.
Magnetic ends are user replaceable. Call for replacement magnet kits.
(1) Magnet industry ratings are by pull power of flat sheet steel. Rough surfaces of valve box will be somewhat less. However, the magnet size is optimized for average 5-1/2" Iron valve boxes.
We Also Recommend
12" Top Reading Folding Measuring Wheel with trigger brake and handle reset button - Ft. & Inches
12" Top Reading Folding Measuring Wheel, Professional Metal Frame Spoked Wheel - Foot Measurement