Trumbull Type A Polymer Meter Box Cover for Neptune
Trumbull lid with counter bore for Neptune AMR/AMI Devices so that the antenna is flush with the lid top to avoid trip hazards or damage from mowers or snow plows. The figure-8 shaped hole fits offset Neptune R-900 devices as well as centered touch read or other brand AMR and AMI devices.
- 11-1/2” Clear Opening
- 12-1/4” Outside Diameter
- 0.7” Thickness Rim
- Counter Bore: 4.63" Diameter x 0.40" Depth.
Fits Type A Rings made by:
Ford Meter Box, A.Y. McDonald (may fit others, see dimensions)
Note that a Type A lid fits flush IN the top of the ring. If your lids over the top of the ring/frame, it's probably a Type C or X ring or frame in our other listings.
- ADA compliant slip resistant surface
- 20,000 lbs. lids furnished with nylon worm gear.
- (Also available with ductile worm gear (special order).
- Lids are furnished with standard (27/32”) pentagon bolt.
- Also available with large (1-1/32”) pentagon bolt (special order).
- Lids furnished marked “WATER METER”. (inquire about custom lettering)
- Bearing washers located above and below 20,000 lbs. lids are UHMWPE.
- Neptune Counter bore Type A cover part number 367-5763
- Neptune antenna shown for illustration only and is not included.
We Also Recommend