Yoke Expansion Connection/Wheel for Yoke Type Meter Setters
Water Meter Yoke Expansion Connection
For Iron Yoke Bar Meter Setters
Yoke Expansion wheels install on on end of water meter to install in a cast iron yoke bar meter setter assembly. In a Yoke assembly, the meter drops in and the expansion wheel is turned to tighten the meter against Yoke gaskets on either end. These are ONLY used with yoke bars, and not for meter setters with threaded swivel meter coupling nuts.
When changing out meters in a yoke setting, it is always recommended to use new gaskets. Many installers will buy a number of new extra expansion wheels to install meters for a day. They will then buy all new gaskets to rebuild existing wheels for installation the following days. We also have all three types of gaskets available for refurbishing old expansion connections.
Lead-free Brass Yoke Expansion wheel
Fiber Gasket for female end of Expansion wheel
Beveled rubber nose gasket inside the assembly
2 - Rubber Yoke End Gaskets for the ends of the yoke assembly (see photo for gasket locations)
- 5/8" x 1/2" Water Meter #368-0630
- Cross References: Ford MB EC-1-NL, Mueller H-14234 (5/8"), AY McDonald 5139-034
- 5/8" x 3/4", and 3/4" Water Meter #368-0632
- Cross References: Ford MB EC-23-NL, Mueller H-14234 (3/4"), AY McDonald 5139-035
- 1" Water Meter #368-0635
- Cross References: Ford MB EC-4-NL, Mueller H-14234 (1"), AY McDonald 5139-274
We Also Recommend