Sewerin UT 9000 Multi-frequency Pipe & Cable Locator Kits, GIS Capable
Please contact us to Purchase,
or for a Quotation, or Demonstration.
UT 9000 Pipe & Cable Locator
Reliable pipe location. easy – always – efficient
A new dimension in pipe location
When it comes to locating underground pipes and cables, precision is key. The more precise the measurement, the lower the risk of digging up the wrong spot. Performance, practical handling and simple operation are just as important for fast and efficient work. Likewise, reliability, versatility and a sturdy design are also essential for obtaining reliable measurements in difficult conditions and inaccessible environments.
The UT 9000 is a cutting-edge location system, which fulfills these requirements with a pioneering design and sets new standards in pipe location.
Cutting-edge technology for outstanding performance
With the UT 9000, the UT 9000 R receiver is best combined with the UT 9012 TX generator, the most powerful transmitter in its class. The system features automatic frequency selection, extremely long battery life, amazingly simple operation and, above all, versatility – enabling you to rise to any work challenge.
Find the optimal frequency immediately, connect two pipes simultaneously or locate extra long pipe sections. Accurately locate pipes in difficult environments and all weathers, or reliably determine the depth of the pipe – just work more quickly, more accurately and thus more efficiently!
GIS and GPS Capable PIpe Locator
The best way to get ACTUAL locations and depths of you pipe for GIS locating, is to use a GIS capable pipe locator. Actual located pipe data INCLUDING DEPTH (within +/-5%) can be recorded for your GIS system. Take your GIS to 3 dimensions with the UT 9000.
The UT 9000 Receiver connects easily with any GPS/GNSS receiver with bluetooth capability. The UT 9000 offers two different solutions to storing the GIS data. Using the simple internal GPS mouse, the GPS can be stored in the receiver and downloaded via software. Using the Trimble GeoExplorer, the UT 9000 Sends the data to the Trimble GPS unit for storage.
Available with a 5 Watt or 12 Watt Transmitter
Watch this video. It shows examples of:
- Dual frequency output to two lines (12 watt transmitter)
- Automatic depth
- Offset depth when a car is in the way
- Remote change of frequency and power (radio link between transmitter/receiver)
- Direct connection and induction over the pipe
- (Selections can be US feet/inches or metric measurements)
- Underground Metal Pipe
- Cables and Wires
- Plastic Pipe with tracer wire
- Plastic and Non-metallic Pipe without tracer wire with the glass-fiber probe option or sonde options
- Marker Balls with marker ball antenna option
- Cable or Wire faults with the Step voltage probe option
- GPS Locations (with optional internal GPS receiver or Bluetooth to external receivers)
Optional Accessories available:
- Y-Cable - for energizing two lines at the same time. Cable has one ground and two signal leads (12 watt transmitter version only)
- Cable Clamp - 5" Cable clamp for energizing insulated cables such as electric, telephone, or other cables where direct metal to metal connection is not available.
- Bluetooth Antenna Dongle - for more consistent bluetooth connection with external high resolution GPS/GNSS receivers (Trimble, Topcon, SXblue, etc)
- Step Voltage Probe - For fault finding on electric or other energized lines. finds the wire break with an A-frame probe
- Marker Ball Antenna - Add on antenna for finding 3M RFID utility markers
- Cable Drums - Cable reels to use where grounding with the ground stake may not work. such as dry ground or poorly conductive soil.
We are the factory authorized dealer for Ohio and Michigan only. Not available for purchase online. Call for current pricing and availability.
UT 9000, UT-9000, UT9000
We Also Recommend